PTO – Layshaft Power System
Gardner Denver’s on-board power systems are the most efficient solution to providing compressed air and electrical power for on-site application.
Located in the chassis and using the gearbox PTO to provide motive power. This can be either by propshaft or hydraulic drive.
The systems are light weight and keeps the load area and tow hitch free for other purposes, making the vehicle more versatile. Operation is quiet, reliable and economical.
Power Solutions for:
Utilities & Telecoms
• Compressed Air & 6kva Alternator
• Fibre Optic Cable Blowing
Civil Engineering, Highways & Authorities
• Barrier Rigs
• Street Lighting
• White Lining
• Core & Vac
• Screw Compressor
• Single push button engagement. (No Cable)
• 110-cfm – 140-cfm at 7 bar
• Ignition over-ride system (Most Manufacturers)
• 6kva Alternator 110 / 240 V
• Twin Output PTO
• Hose reel, hose and a range of tools
• No lifting or manoeuvring or heavy equipment.
• No risk of accidents while towing.
• No need to carry fuel supplies on vehicle.
• Cannot be stolen or left on site.
• Ignition key out to prevent driveaway.
• Power is available at the push of a button.